Pay Less Tax – Save Thousands with a BMT Report
Almost 80% of property investors are missing out on thousands of dollars in depreciation deductions from their investment property through not getting the right advice. Become part of the 20% that are putting more money back in their pocket!
What is Tax Depreciation?
As a building gets older and items within it wear out, they depreciate in value. The ATO allows property investors to claim a deduction related to the building and plant and equipment items contained within it. This deduction essentially reduces the investment property owner’s taxable income – they pay less tax! If you have an investment property, be it a house, unit, granny flat or commercial property, make sure you have a tax depreciation report completed on it. There could be thousands of dollars in depreciation deductions waiting to be claimed.
- Your investment property does not have to be new – older properties also have good depreciation potential
- You can adjust previous year’s tax returns – go back and claim YOUR MONEY from the ATO!
- We can work with your accountant
- Our fee is 100% tax deductible
- Double our fee or its free: Guaranteed! If we cannot find double our fee worth of deductions in the first full financial year claim, there will be no charge for our services. You can’t lose!
- Over 30,000 accountants have referred their clients to BMT Tax Depreciation
- We have completed over 130,000 depreciation reports for investors
Why BMT Tax Depreciation?
Your accountant should request that you obtain a property depreciation report. In order to maximise the depreciation benefits of your investment property, you will require the services of a recognised property tax depreciation expert. BMT Tax Depreciation, as Quantity Surveyors, are recognised by the ATO as having the expert qualifications and experience to produce reports for depreciation purposes. BMT have eleven offices Australia wide and service every region of Australia.